Subject: Questions and comments replies.
From: "Adam Parrott" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 21:12:23 -0600

Greetings again.

Here's just a short digest of some recent replies to my most recent 
digest I sent out Sunday.

Mr. Collin said:
> How's the acronym coming along? ;-)

in regard to my current project I'm working on (The Cafe Project). 

Truthfully, I hadn't given much thought to an acronym, but, speaking 
of this, anyone that wishes to drop me a line on ideas for some cool 
acronyms using the word "Cafe" (probably will be CAFE or C.A.F.E), I 
would appreciate it. I really haven't the time right now to 
brainstorm over one, so I'll leave it up to you guys. More than 
likely I'll get some people here on the List (including myself) to 
vote on the suggestions I recieve, and I'll post the winner and the 
acronym that was chosen after we've voted.

Mr. Griffith had something to say as well:
> Opponent? Button pushing? Some days it just doesn't pay to try.
> At least someone understood the point. And for the record, its not
> Amiga, its not PC, (nor even MAC,SUN or otherwise), its just HTTP.

on my little argument with him earlier about MIME-types and .lha 
downloading problems.

I was aware that the problem alot of people were having WAS their 
browsers fault in conjunction with the server either sending the 
wrong type of file header or their browser's inability to distinguish 
what type of file was being sent, and I was aware that this is 
usually due to HTTP. Sorry if anyone got offended over this. :)

Also, thanks to everyone who sent me links to their AMOS related 
pages. Here's my current list of links:

Mr. Branko Collin - http://www.xs4all.nl/~collin/amiga/amos.html
Mr. Bob Akerberg  - http://www.avalon.net/~bobal
Mr. Greg Sikorski - http://members.tripod.com/~gte/
Mr. Lee Howarth   - http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/9343/
Mr. Murray        - http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~agm/
Mr. Richard Smith - http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ma4rms/amiga.html

Mr. Andy Kellett for the Mushroom PD
   - http://www.mushy-pd.demon.co.uk
Mr. Joe Hickman for Fly By Nite Videe-oh!
   - http://www.golden.net/~joehick/fbn/fbn.html

That's all the links I have at the moment, so if anyone else has any 
more they would like to see posted on my site, please send them to me 
as soon as possible.

Oh, one more thing. Anyone with any information on the A/Box (I would 
like a site somewhere on the Net that has some info on it) please 
send it to me, whether it's a link to a site or just hard core info. 
I've never read up on it and I would like some info on it. Thanks.

Long live the Amiga!

         ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____
        ||P |||a |||r |||r |||o |||t |||t |||s |||o |||f |||t ||
        ||__|||__|||__|||__|||__|||__|||__|||__|||__|||__|||__||
        |/__\|/__\|/__\|/__\|/__\|/__\|/__\|/__\|/__\|/__\|/__\|

                               Adam Parrott
                    General Manager and Lead Programmer

                     http://www.parrottsoft.base.org
                    http://www.parrottsoft.home.ml.org
           http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/6116

                     mailto: [email-masked]

         ______________________________________________________

             At Parrottsoft, we specialize in Amiga software,
         using Amos and the latest Graphics and Sound software. 

           Our current project: A 3D gaming engine similar to 
         Build and leaner than Quake. Check out the Parrottsoft 
                       website for more details!

                        Now there's an idea. (r)